Tell ALL of your friends, family, friendly strangers, players who haven't played in a while, players who have... (tell all who will listen!) though space will be limited.
All will be welcome!
All players are required to have a WizKids Info Nestwork [WIN] account name to enter the tournament. If a player signs up for the tournament and does not have a WES account, they must create an account prior to the start of the tournament. All players will have their WES account registered to the tournament when the tournament starts if they have not pre-registered ahead of time.
Pre-register at: win.wizkids.com
This is real!
An actual chance to participate in the world-wide recognized championship!
Entry Fee: $25.00 early-bird sign up until February 1st. $30.00 after February 1st. Entry fee includes 2 sealed boosters. Sign-ups and payment are being taken at the store.
Format: 300-Point Sealed (play with what is pulled - no outside game elements will be allowed)
Pairing Structure: Multiple Swiss Rounds followed by a Single-Elimination Top Cut
National Championship Qualifications
The winner of the event earns a 2019-2020 HeroClix National Championship Qualification. If the winner of the event already earned a 2019-2020 HeroClix National Championship Qualification in the country in which the event is being held, the qualification passes down to the highest ranked player who does not already have a qualification from an event held in the same country.
- For Sealed HeroClix Games, each player will receive two sealed HeroClix Booster Packs to build their team. Only game elements that are pulled from the Booster Packs received at the event may be used on a player’s team. No outside game elements are allowed to be added to a player’s force.
- Players may be responsible for bringing Modern Age Maps for sealed events. The player who goes first chooses the map they wish to use while the second player chooses which starting area they will use.
- Players should also bring any game components needed to play including: dice, action tokens, effect tokens, object tokens, etc.
- At the start of the event, all players will open their packs and confirm the contents. A player may request a replacement pack if one or more figures in the pack is unplayable. A figure missing a dial/sticker or the sticker not matching the figure will be considered unplayable while a sculpt being physical broken (missing a head/arm) is still considered in a playable state, at the discretion of the event staff. A player must return all contents of the pack to receive a replacement pack (while supplies last).
- Once players have opened their packs and confirmed their contents, the will have up to 20 minutes to build a 300-point team.
- Unless otherwise specified, players will get 3 actions per turn. When a player’s force is eliminated or the time limit is reached, the game ends. If the time limit is reached, the player with the most KO points at the end of the game wins.
Prize Structure* (All prizing is cumulative):
- Winner - Marvel HeroClix: Deadpool the Duck Prize Figure
- Top 2 - Marvel HeroClix: Quicksilver Prize Figure
- Top 4 - Marvel HeroClix: Scarlet Witch Prize Figure
- Top 8 - Marvel HeroClix: Pixie Prize Figure
- Participation - WizKids HeroClix: Tire Stack Special ObjectWinner - Marvel HeroClix Thane Prize Figure
- ***WizKids reserves the right to change prizing at their discretion.