The Campaign begins the first week of October and will run until the end of December.
- The games will be on the 2nd and 4th Monday in October and the 1st and 3rd Monday of November & December.
- There will be 2 matches each week beginning at 6pm.
- All Games will played against someone from a different faction from you.
- Special rules will be applied during each moth.
- Month 1 - Death World Terrain.
- Month 2 - Industrial Rules.
- Month 3 - City Fight Rules.
There is a one time $5 buy-in for store prizes at the end of the campaign.
- There are also some other prized, including a Challenge Coin that will be awarded for the player in the winning faction for the month with the most victory points.
- Additional prize support to be announced soon.
- Each Player creates a 100 point list from the faction of your choice.
- The faction/roster you choose is maintained throughout the entire campaign.
- Specialists can be upgraded with experience points and composition can be changed with re-equip points.
- See below for details on how you will gain those.
Experience Points: Points are used to upgrade Specialists.
- Points are earned 2 points for each game in, 1 point for each victory point in game, and 1 point for each "Learning Experience".
Re-Equip Points: Re-Equip points are gained after every match.
- 15 points per match, in addition to 5 points per victory, and 1 point per victory condition.
- Points can be saved and pooled until use.
- Re-Equip points can be used to buy new specialists and new advanced type.
- All regular troop types are free to buy.
- Example: A Marine Scount is free to buy, but a Marine Scout Gunner and a Marine Scout with a Specialist class must use points to be replace/added to the roster.
- Rosters can be changed during this part of the after-match.
- Specialists cannot be changed until permanently loss.
- The gear on the Specialist may be changed during Re-Equip.
Loosing Models: All models that are taken out of action will roll on the Out of Action Table. See Below.
| 1 - 2 || Permanent Loss|
| 3 - 5|| Just Fine|
| 6|| Learning Experience (+1 to Exp. Points)|
KILL TEAM MONDAY