OTHER REALMS PRESENTS:
BLOOD BOWL SEASON 4 "School of 'Ard Blocks"
"Bob, sometimes players need a little extra gold in the middle of the season."
"Well, The Juiceman is happy to announce the Achievement List, where players will be awarded for doing unusual things!"
"Good Day, Ladies and Gentlemen! Jim Johnson here alongside my partner Bob Bifford here on Cabal Vision HD. It's that time of year again Bob!"
"I'm excited to see players hit the floor! More Blood Bowl, more violence!"
THE REAL FANTASY FOOTBALL
At the beginning of the Season, the Achievement list will be posted with different gold rewards based on the difficulty of the achievement. Once a Player complete said achievement, it will be locked off from all players for the remainder of the season.
"Yeah, we finally got that fat human out of our fireplace, it's time for some Blood Bowl! Any news from The Juiceman?"
"-And I'm Bob Bifford! Remember, Nothing gets between a coach and his BLOOD BOWL!"
Every Team will make it into the play-offs! Seeding will be based off of W/L/D Record, then tie breakers will be based off team value.
- The top teams may have byes, depending on the number of teams in the league.
- Play-offs will consist of one game, single elimination rounds.
- Games that end in draws will go into a third half and play to sudden death, first team to score wins! Or at the end of that third half, the team with more players left standing wins!
- Prizes will go to the top teams in the form of Other Realms gift cards!
"He has called for this season to be the best one yet, and has released this years rules"
"Anyways, we hope to see many teams sign up soon! For Other Realms and for CabalVision HD, I'm Jim Johnson-"
Here's how this is gonna go:
- Teams will start at 1,000,000 gold pieces. This is used to purchase your players, coaching staff and re-rolls. Any remaining gold will go into your team treasury to be spent later on inducements, players, or other things.
- Your starting team must have at least 11 players, and follow the guidelines listed for each team in the appropriate book.
- Only the teams found in the base rule book, Death Zone Season One!, Death Zone Season Two!, Spike! Journal supplements (#1-8), The Blood Bowl Almanacs, and from the Teams of Legend PDF located on the official Blood Bowl website may be used.
- Proxy models may be used. Proxy models must be legal size to use on the Blood Bowl pitch (Cannot have a base larger than one square). Appropriate accommodations need to be made so that each proxy can be easily distinguished from the other players on your team (such as writing the role on the base, using the same model pose for each of that role, etc.)
December/Early January is Pre-Season and Team Registration!
There will be a $5 fee to register your team into the league. This fee will go straight into prizes at the end of the season!
Initial team rosters and registration fees are both due by Friday, January 17, 2020. Late sign-ups risk not being able to play, or suffering a 'Late Team' Penalty of 100k gold.
The earlier you sign up the better! Due to the nature and complexity of league tracking, we are going to be setting up a localized drive via google-sheets to track team players, money, improvements and any injuries or casualties. Each manager (that's you) is responsible for keeping track of their players (that's the models), current treasury amount, star player points, and any other relevant stats necessary for your team. After you register, we will send a packet to your email inviting you to our google-sheets page and giving you any more specific details necessary.
Each team is allowed 4 pre-season games that are may be recorded for the purposed of increasing hype (Fan Factor) for their team, which will carry into the season. Teams will reset to their 1,000,000 Team value at the end of the pre-season period. You can play more games past that, but they will account to nothing more than practice.
The Season starts Monday, January 20 , 2020
Here's some details for your games:
- There will be a schedule, and each team will have 2 weeks to complete their scheduled match up.
- Teams will be divided into two divisions, in which they will play each team in said divisions once, and one team from the other division once.
- Match results must be reported to Juice by 6PM the Sunday of the second week.
- During each game, each player is responsible for having their team, dice, markers and a way to keep track of score and re-rolls, a printed out team roster, and a copy of Death Zone Season One! to conduct the procedure for season play and leveling up. Having a rules reference on hand also helps.
- You must also have a way to update your team, whether it's online or offline, you must be able to keep track of what changed.
- Teams are allowed to sign star players as detailed in Death Zone! Season Two rule book. But if they do, it must be reported to Juice and announced, as the player will become unavailable to be signed or paid for using inducements to the rest of the teams.
- If a team signs a sponsor (As detailed in Death Zone! Season Two rule book), they must represent the sponsor somehow during their games, whether it's wearing a sticker with the name written down on it, up to whatever the coach can come up with.
- Other Realms Sponsorships are the same as last season, but with the added restriction of the sponsorship will only last one week, and a team cannot be sponsored by the same OR Team member more than once.
- The Bounty System returns! Players can put up gold to target players on other teams with whatever stipulation.
- Teams must use the Random Stadium table for their games, in the case of a team wanting to make it their Home Stadium, as described in Death Zone! Season Two rule book. If a team has a Home stadium, they must have the name of the stadium somewhere near the board when playing on it.
- Teams are allowed one "Friendly" Skirmish every two weeks to earn gold and to level up players. However, it won't affect their win/loss/draw record, and any casualties they sustain during these game will apply as normal.
"And that's it! I'm excited to see the players hit the pitch Bob, it should be a great season!"