SORRY - NO SPECTATOR ALLOWED!
See COVID-19 safety protocols below
AUGUST 28, 2021
10:00am - 8:00pm
Maximum players - 20
Fee: $20.00 (includes pizza lunch and 2 soft-drink/water)
Registration and payment is available at: https://www.bestcoastpairings.com/event/51bllvvq
SIGN UP TODAY!
- 2000 point tournament
- ALL GW Rulebook FAQs and Faction FAQs will be used, Matched play rules will be used
- All models must be painted to a minimum 3 colors to be eligible for prize support. The 2000 pt list as shown on your roster must be painted. Additional models brought to the board via summoning or other means not required but preferred.
- Per the matched play rules, armies must be battle-forged and you cannot create an army list containing more than a total of three of the detachments listed in the main rulebook on Pg.248-250.
- All current Games Workshop & Forgeworld 9th edition Warhammer 40,000 source material may be used to build your Battle-forged army. All participants are expected to have their list posted on the BestCoastPairings app.
- Lists may be submitted for early review – final tally of points and list restrictions are the responsibility of the participant. Illegal lists may be subject to disqualification after review.
- Questions may be posted on the Other Realms Discord channel.
Schedule (subject to change) 2.5 hour rounds
- 10:00am - Registration
- 10:30am – 1:00pm – Game 1
- 1:00pm – 1:45pm Break (lunch provided)
- 1:45pm – 4:15pm - Game 2
- 4:30pm – 7:00pm - Game 3
- 7:30pm - Results and Prizes
- Game turn 1 will start promptly at the listed start time.
- Players may set up and deploy their units for games before the listed start time.
- WATCH THE TIME - at 20 minutes remaining warning will be given to plan for the final game turn, the player going second should be given the final game turn.
- At 10 minutes remaining if the second player is not currently taking their final turn they will be allowed to start their turn (warning will be given at 15 min remaining)
Prizes will be awarded for:
- First Place – Best Tournament Score
- Second Place – Best Tournament Score
- Third Place – Best Tournament Score
- Best Painted Army
Missions (updated 08-11-2021)
- Missions will be selected from the Warhammer 40K Grand Tournament 2021 Strike Force scenarios.