AUGUST 17, 2019
10:00am - 6:30pm
Maximum players - 16
Early registration is available at the store. Sign up TODAY!
- 1500 point tournament
- GW Rulebook FAQs and Faction FAQs will be used, Matched play Beta rules will be used.
- All models must be painted to a minimum 3 colors to be eligible for prize support. The 1500 pt list as shown on your roster must be painted. Additional models brought to the board via summoning or other means not required but preferred.
- Per the matched play rules, armies must be battle-forged and you cannot create an army list containing more than a total of three of the detachments listed in the main rulebook on Pg.242-245.
- All current Games Workshop & Forgeworld 8th edition Warhammer 40,000 source material may be used to build your Battle-forged army. All participants are expected to bring 3 copies of their list for their opponents review. Lists may be submitted for early review – final tally of points and list restrictions are the responsibility of the participant. Illegal lists may be subject to disqualification after review.
SCHEDULE (subject to change) 2 hour rounds
- 10:00am - Registration
- 10:30am – 12:30pm – Game 1
- 12:30pm – 1:30pm Break (lunch)
- 1:30pm – 3:30pm - Game 2
- 4:00pm – 6:00pm - Game 3
- 6:30pm - Results and Prizes
- Game turn 1 will start promptly at the listed start time.
- Players may set up and deploy their units for games before the listed start time.
- WATCH THE TIME at 20 minutes remaining warning will be given to plan for the final game turn, the player going second should be given the final game turn.
- At 10 minutes remaining if the second player is not currently taking their final turn they will be allowed to start their turn (warning will be given at 15 min remaining)
MISSIONS (not necessarily in any order)
- Missions will be selected from the ITC Championships day of the event and distributed