Maximum players - Limited to 8 teams of 2
Fee: $10.00 ($20.. per team)
Early registration is available at the store. Sign up TODAY!
- 1500 point tournament (per player)
- GW Rulebook FAQs and Faction FAQs will be used, Matched play Beta rules will be used.
- THE ASSUALT RULE FOR WOBBLY MODELS WILL NOT BE USED. Charging models will be considered within 1” for the purpose of making a charge if they roll the required charge distance and are directly below the charged unit. Covering a level with models will not deny a charge.
- All models must be painted to a minimum 3 colors to be eligible for prize support. The 1500 pt list as shown on your roster must be painted. Additional models brought to the board via summoning or other means not required but preferred.
- Per the matched play rules, armies must be battle-forged and you cannot create an army list containing more than a total of three of the detachments listed in the main rulebook on Pg.242-245.
- All current Games Workshop & Forgeworld 8th edition Warhammer 40,000 source material may be used to build your Battle-forged army. Chapter Approved 2017 Edition is in effect for ITC standard events.
- All participants are expected to bring 3 copies of their list for their opponents review. Lists may be submitted for early review – final tally of points and list restrictions are the responsibility of the participant. Illegal lists may be subject to disqualification after review.
SCHEDULE (subject to change) 2 hour rounds - mission and score sheet to be distributed before
- 9:00am – Registration
- 9:45am – 11:45am – Game 1
- 11:45pm – 12:30pm Break (lunch)
- 12:30pm – 2:30pm - Game 2
- 3:30pm – 5:30pm - Game 3
- 6:00pm – Results and Prizes
TEAM TOURNAMENT RULES
- All games will be played individually – the score from each players game will be totaled for the round scoring and pairing.
- At the start of each tournament round teams will be assigned 2 tables, each will have a different ITC mission. Teams will then choose which player will be on each table and report it to the Tournament Organizer. Table pairings will then be announced.
- Teams will have 1 veto for use during the tournament to swap tables after the pairings. The opposing team may use their veto after a team swaps tables to also swap table assignments. There is only one use of the veto for the team for the entire tournament.
- The winner of the tournament will be the team with the highest total combined score.
- Game turn 1 will start promptly at the listed start time.
- Players may set up and deploy their units for games before the listed start time.
- WATCH THE TIME at 20 minutes remaining warning will be given to plan for the final game turn, the player going second should be given the final game turn.
- At 10 minutes remaining if the second player is not currently taking their final turn they will be allowed to start their turn (warning will be given at 15 min remaining).
GAMES WILL BE ENDED STRICTLY AT THE END TIME. DUE TO THE EXTENDED TIME NEEDED FOR PAIRINGS AND TABLE SELECTION
Missions will be from the ITC Champions mission packet
- GAME 1 – Missions 1 & 6
- GAME 2 – Missions 2 & 5
- GAME 3 – Missions 3 & 4
- Best Team
- Best Painted Team
- and more!
June 30, 2018
9:00am - 6:00pm