Forge World event only Praetor
February 8, 2020
10:00am - 6:30pm
Maximum players - 16
Early registration is available at the store. Sign up TODAY!
- 2000 point tournament
- ALL GW Rulebook FAQs and Faction FAQs will be used, Matched play Beta rules will be used
- All models must be painted to a minimum 3 colors to be eligible for prize support. The 2000 pt list as shown on your roster must be painted. Additional models brought to the board via summoning or other means not required but preferred.
- Per the matched play rules, armies must be battle-forged and you cannot create an army list containing more than a total of three of the detachments listed in the main rulebook on Pg.242-245.
- All current Games Workshop & Forgeworld 8th edition Warhammer 40,000 source material may be used to build your Battle-forged army.
- All books, rules, FAQ’s, Errata, or any other printed material may only be used if issued by Feb 1, 2020.
- All participants are expected to bring 3 copies of their list for their opponents review. Lists may be submitted for early review – final tally of points and list restrictions are the responsibility of the participant. Illegal lists may be subject to disqualification after review.
Schedule (subject to change) 2 hour rounds
- 10:00am - Registration
- 10:30am – 12:30pm – Game 1
- 12:30pm – 1:30pm Break (lunch provided)
- 1:30pm – 3:30pm - Game 2
- 4:00pm – 6:00pm - Game 3
- 6:30pm - Results and Prizes
- Game turn 1 will start promptly at the listed start time.
- Players may set up and deploy their units for games before the listed start time.
- WATCH THE TIME - at 20 minutes remaining warning will be given to plan for the final game turn, the player going second should be given the final game turn. At 10 minutes remaining if the second player is not currently taking their final turn they will be allowed to start their turn (warning will be given at 15 min remaining)
- Yellow Cards will be issued for any slow play as per judge decision. Clocks may be used ONLY if both players agree before the game starts. Players are fully responsible for what rules they will follow when using clocks, tournament judge will not settle clock use disputes.
Prizes will be awarded for:
- First Place – Best Tournament Score
- Second Place – Best Tournament Score
- Best General – Best Tournament Score + Painting & Gamesmanship
- Best Painted Army
Tournament Scoring :
Scoring to follow ITC standard scoring for missions
- +1000 pts for win
- +500 pts for tie
- + ITC game score
Painting & Gamesmanship scoring:
- +1000 Pts for fully painted Tabletop+ army
- +500 Pts for fully painted 3 color army
- +0-50 Pts awarded on quality by judge on game day
- -1000 Pts for any red card offense
- -500 pts for any yellow card offense
• Missions will be selected from the ITC Championships day of the event and distributed