Maximum players - 16
Early registration is available at the store. Sign up TODAY!
- 2000 point tournament
- ALL GW Rulebook FAQs and Faction FAQs will be used, Matched play Beta rules will be used for Character Targeting and Smite Psychic Power use.
- All models must be painted to a minimum 3 colors to be eligible for prize support.
- The 2000 pt list as shown on your roster must be painted.
- Additional models brought to the board via summoning or other means not required but preferred.
- Per the matched play rules, armies must be battle-forged and you cannot create an army list containing more than a total of three of the detachments listed in the main rulebook on Pg.242-245.
- All current Games Workshop & Forgeworld 8th edition Warhammer 40,000 source material may be used to build your Battle-forged army. Chapter Approved 2017 Edition is in effect for ITC standard events.
- All participants are expected to bring 3 copies of their list for their opponents review. Lists may be submitted for early review – final tally of points and list restrictions are the responsibility of the participant. Illegal lists may be subject to disqualification after review.
Download the Army Roster provided or use the Battle Scribe online tool.
Schedule (subject to change) 2 hr 30 min rounds
- 10:00am - Registration
- 10:30am – 1:00am – Game 1
- 1:00pm – 1:45pm Break (lunch)
- 1:45pm – 4:15pm - Game 2
- 4:45pm – 7:15pm - Game 3
- 7:30pm - Results and Prizes
- Game turn 1 will start promptly at the listed start time.
- Players may set up and deploy their units for games before the listed start time.
- WATCH THE TIME - at 20 minutes remaining warning will be given to plan for the final game turn, the player going second should be given the final game turn. At 10 minutes remaining if the second player is not currently taking their final turn they will be allowed to start their turn (warning will be given at 15 min remaining)
Missions (not necessarily in this order)
• Missions will be selected from the ITC Championships day of the event and distributed
January 19, 2019
10:00am - 8:00pm