October 7, 2017
10:00am - 6:00pm
There Can Be Only One!
Maximum players - 16
Fee: $5.00 (includes Pizza lunch)
Early registration is available at the store. Pay your $5 fee and your spot is guaranteed!
Armies will consist of 75 power level or less, and may be constructed utilizing any of the following options:
- Players may utilize no more than 3 ‘Detachments’. Furthermore each Detachment is considered unique (0-1) and may only be taken once.
- All units in the army are unique (0-1).
- Troops units lose their unique status if the army includes all types of Troops units available to it.
- Example 1: A Space Marines army may include multiple Tactical Squads only if it also includes a Scout Squad (and vice versa).
- Example 2: A Space Marines army with a Astra Militarum detachment may include multiple Tactical Squads only if it also includes a Scout Squad, Conscripts, Infantry Squad and a Scion Squad.
- Units with the same name but from different Factions will be considered the same unit. Likewise, extremely similar units (from the same or different Factions) will be considered the same unit.
- Example 3: A Space Marines Landraider and a Space Wolves Landraider would be considered the same unit.
- Example 4: A Landraider and a Landraider Crusader would be considered the same unit.
- Special/Unique Characters are considered the same unit as indicated by their background and/or title.
- Example 5: Chief Librarian Tigerius and a Space Marines Librarian would be considered the same unit.
- Army selections that would force a player to violate the unique status of a unit are not allowed.
- 0-1 Flyers Role units will be allowed
- 0-1 Lord of War
- No Super-Heavy or Super-Heavy Flyers
- Forgeworld units are allowed but similar name units cannot be duplicated
- Example 6: A Deimos Pattern Relic Predator and a Space Marines Predator is considered the same unit.
- Players MUST use the same army list throughout the tournament.
- Fortifications are allowed
Please submit army list by Oct 2nd.
Download the Army Roster provided or use the Battle Scribe online tool.
Please have 3 copies of your list for the tournament, one for TO, one for yourself and one for your opponents.
The Warhammer 40k 8th Edition Rules and all GW and ITC FAQ’s will be used.
Schedule - We will run 3 battles during the event each lasting 2 hours
10:00am - Registration
10:30am – 12:30pm – Game 1
12:30pm – 1:15pm Break (lunch)
1:15pm – 3:15pm - Game 2
3:45pm – 5:45pm - Game 3
6:00pm - Results and Prizes
PRIZES - Prizes will be awarded for 1st and 2nd place finishers along with Best Sportsmanship and Best Effort.