In Star Wars: Armada, players take on the role of fleet admiral, commanding squadrons of support fighters, sending engineers scurrying to repair shields, and unleashing torrents of laser fire through a flurry of tactical commands.
Star Wars: Armada is an epic two-player game of tactical fleet battles in the Star Wars universe. Massive Star Destroyers fly to battle against Rebel corvettes and frigates. Banks of turbolasers unleash torrential volleys of fire against squadrons of X-wing and TIEs. As Rebel and Imperial fleets collide, it is your job to issue the commands that will decide the course of battle and, ultimately, the fate of the galaxy.
Saturday, July 29, 2017
Registration at 9:30am. Game play at 10:00am
Maximum 10 Players - sign-up available at the store. Pre-payment of tournament fee of $5 guarantees your spot.
- 400 point squad
- Standard Armada rules
- 3 rounds
Armada Tournament features the following prizes:
- Champion - A printed art plaque to commemorate your victory and a first-round bye card that is valid at any 2017 or 2018 Star Wars: Armada Regional Championship!
- Top Two - A printed acrylic Assault Objective token. Assault objectives typically focus on destroying an important ship or target. Use this token to mark which ship your fleet wants to hunt down!
- Top Four - A double-sided, two-color acrylic range ruler—a cornerstone tool of the game.
- Top Eight - Five acrylic Evade tokens. Small ships in Star Wars: Armada often depend on good maneuvering or timely use of their defense tokens to survive. These double-sided tokens will show your expertise in keeping these ships in the battle.
- All Participants: An alternate art version of the upgrade card GR-75 Medium Transports. Since their release, flotillas have become an incredibly common sight in most fleets and often contribute far more strategic options than their costs would indicate.
Registration Fee: $5.00