Click on any picture to see the full image.
Congratulations to the winner of the 15th Annual Rogue Trader Tournament
He won a 40K Battleforce
Battle pictures below!
2006 - Chris Lambert
2005 - Erik Westmoreland
2004 - Mars Jones
2003 - Troy Arakaki
2002 - Christian Self
2001 - Todd Aoki
2000 - Kyle Arakaki
Sign up at Other Realms Ltd beginning June 2, 2014.
36 slots goes to the first PAID people.
We will be using Warhammer 40K 7th Edition Rules.
Only Armies from Games Workshop Codex's will be used.
- Codex and rule supplements that have been out for 30 days prior to the tournament will be used.
- Sorry no Forge World rules, including stamped approved. Forge World models may be used as proxy models.
- Sisters of Battle White Dwarf list will be accepted.
- One bound primary force detachment. No ally detachment. No Lords of War.
- Fortifications can be used, although terrain will be set up ahead of time. So watch out on setting them up, might not fit that fortress in your deployment zone.
There will be 4 rounds: 1 hour, 45 minutes each game.
- Please do not sign up if you can not play all 4 games. If someone leaves before all 4 games are played, they will not be eligible for next years tournament. It's not fair to the people that get byes because of drop outs, or the people that didn't get in.
Only one 1500 point army will be used for all 4 games. No changing list between games.
- Turn in your list by July 12, 2014. Lists that are not turned in by the deadline will be deducted 5 points.
- On the day of the tournament, bring in 2 copies of your list: 1. you 2. opponents.
You will get judged on your painting.
- Armies should have at least 3 colors of paint on them (primer is not a color). You may still play if your models don't have 3 colors, but you will have a VERY hard time winning the tournament. Basing counts towards painting score.
Scenarios will be handed out at the beginning of each round.
You final score will be a combination of:
- Painting: 0 - 20 points • judged by Danny
- Sportsmanship: 0 - 20 points • judged by your opponents
- Army composition: 0- 20 points • judged by your opponents
- Battle Score: 20 - 80 points total score from all 4 games
Bring 3 objective markers.
- Markers can be as simple as a US quarter to a custom made marker.
- 40mm base size is recommended.
Check in/Registration starts at 9am and the first game starts at 10am.
Players should bring (recap):
- 7th Ed rulebook
- Codex for their army
- Any FAQ for their army
- Models for their army WYSIWYG (what you see, is what you get)
- Ruler/measuring tape
- 2 copies of army list
- Objective markers