SEE BELOW FOR PHOTO HIGHLIGHTS
2007 - Chris Lambert
2006 - Chris Lambert
2005 - Erik Westmoreland
2004 - Mars Jones
2003 - Troy Arakaki
2002 - Christian Self
2001 - Todd Aoki
2000 - Kyle Arakaki
Click on any picture to see the full image.
Sign up at Other Realms Ltd beginning June 1, 2015.
30 slots goes to the first PAID people.
Only Armies from Games Workshop Codex's will be used
- Codex must have hard copy that is out 30 days before the tournament date.
- 1500 points made up of a single Detachment.
- One Lords of War up to 480 points.
- Imperial Knight Armies may have up to four (4) Lords of War (maximum of 480 per knight with out going over 1500).
- No Forge World rules, including stamped approved. Forge World models will be accepted.
- No Allies.
- No online Dataslates.
- No Fortifications.
There will be 4 rounds: 2 hours each game.
- Please do not sign up if you can not play all 4 games. If someone leaves before all 4 games are played, they will not be eligible for next years tournament. It's not fair to the people that get byes because of drop outs, or the people that didn't get in.
Only one 1500 point army will be used for all 4 games. No changing list between games.
- List must be submitted by July 11, 2015 - 9:00pm. Lists that are not turned in by the deadline will be deducted 5 points.
- Please bring three (3) copies of your army list on tournament day.
Scenarios will be handed out at the beginning of each round.
Scoring will be a total from 4 areas.
- Maximum 80 points - Battle Score (Points for your win/loss records).
- Maximum 20 points - Painting (Judged by painting judge).
- Maximum 20 points - Sportsmanship (Judged by your opponents).
- Maximum 20 points - Army Composition (Judged by your opponents).
You will get judged on your painting.
- Armies should have at least 3 colors of paint on them (primer is not a color). You may still play if your models don't have 3 colors, but you will have a VERY hard time winning the tournament. Basing counts towards painting score.
Bring 3 objective markers.
- Markers can be as simple as a US quarter to a custom made marker.
- 40mm base size is recommended.
Check in/Registration starts at 9am and the first game starts at 10am.
Players should bring (recap):
- 7th Ed rulebook
- Codex for their army
- Any FAQ for their army
- Models for their army WYSIWYG (what you see, is what you get)
- Ruler/measuring tape
- 2 copies of army list
- Objective markers