Magic: The Gathering The Streets of New Capenna ushers in the gilded age of gangsters.
In Streets of New Capenna, five powerful families are vying for control over the city.
Prereleases are your first chance to crack open packs and play with the newest cards in Magic. The fun takes place here, emphasizing social gameplay over competition.
You'll experience the thrill of opening The Streets of New Capenna cards for the first time with other Magic players. Everything you'll need to play will be provided as part of your entry fee—you simply show up and play!
Prereleases are some of the most fun, Magic events around. Gather with a bunch of other Magic players who love the game as much as you do, and make new friends as you all dive into the uncharted waters of the new set together!
Prereleases are Sealed Deck format events, where you build a minimum 40-card minimum deck using the contents of a prerelease pack plus basic lands that may be provided to you by the store.
The Streets of New Capenna pack includes:
- 1 Family Booster containing a rare or mythic rare, 3 uncommons, 8 commons, and 2 lands from Streets of New Capenna matching your chosen family
- 1 traditional foil rare or mythic rare from Streets of New Capenna with a year stamp
- 5 Streets of New Capenna Draft Boosters
- 1 20-sided spindown die
- 1 Reusable deck box with divider
- 1 MTG Arena code card
Format: Sealed Pre-Release Package, Swiss rounds.
Players only! No spectators please.
(must play at least one full round)
MUST BE PREREGISTERED!!!
Prerelease packs will be available starting Friday, April 22, 2022 for
Release weekend Booster Draft - Saturday, April 30, 2022
3:30pm Registration/4:00pm Tournament
SAFETY PROTOCOLS (SUBJECT TO CHANGE AS FEDERAL, STATE AND HEALTH SAFETY PROTOCOLS CHANGE)
For the health & safety of everyone, we are following the State of Hawaii guidelines:
- Everyone must wear a mask INSIDE GAME ROOMS (masks are not required in shopping areas)
- Practice social distancing when not participating at a game table
- Please remain home if you are sick
Additions to the standard safety protocols above:
- Sanitizing each table between game rounds