Friday - September 17 , 2021
Saturday - September 18, 2021
Registration begins at 2:30pm - Tourney 3:00pm
**see below for safety protocols
Online registration portal is now closed. Taking a few walk-ins on a first-come, first served basis.
Become what you fear in a gothic horror set overrun with werewolves, warlocks and spooky mechanics!
Prereleases are your first chance to crack open packs and play with the newest cards in Magic. The fun takes place here, emphasizing social gameplay over competition.
You'll experience the thrill of opening Innistrad Midnight Hunt cards for the first time with other Magic players. Everything you'll need to play will be provided as part of your entry fee—you simply show up and play!
Prereleases are some of the most fun, Magic events around. Gather with a bunch of other Magic players who love the game as much as you do, and make new friends as you all dive into the uncharted waters of the new set together!
Prereleases are Sealed Deck format events, where you build a minimum 40-card minimum deck using the contents of a prerelease pack plus basic lands that may be provided to you by the store.
The Innistrad Midnight Hunt Prerelease pack includes:
- 6 Innistrad Midnight Hunt Draft Boosters
- 1 foil-stamped R/M card from Innistrad Midnight Hunt
- 1 deck box
- 1 Spindown Life counter
Format: Sealed Pre-Release Package, Swiss rounds.
Players only! No spectators please.
(must play at least one full round)
MUST BE PREREGISTERED!!!
Prerelease packs will be available starting Friday, September 17, 2021 for
SAFETY PROTOCOLS (SUBJECT TO CHANGE AS FEDERAL, STATE AND HEALTH SAFETY PROTOCOLS CHANGE)
For the health & safety of everyone, we are following the State of Hawaii Tier 4 guidelines:
- Everyone must wear a mask
- Everyone must use the provided hand sanitizer upon entering
- No more than 10 players per large conference game room (3rd Floor)
- Practice social distancing when not participating at a game table
- Please remain home if you are sick
Additions to the standard safety protocols above:
- Groups will be separated to maintain social distancing
- Sanitizing each table between game rounds