Saturday - JUNE 4, 2022
Registration begins at 2:30pm - Tourney 3:00pm
**see below for safety protocols
MAGIC THE GATHERING
COMMANDER LEGENDS: BATTLE FOR BALDUR'S GATE
Commander Legends: Battle for Baldur's Gate is the crossroads of the Forgotten Realms—a place where you can find all manner of exotic goods, including the fanciest Magic cards.
Prereleases are your first chance to crack open packs and play with the newest cards in Magic. The fun takes place here, emphasizing social gameplay over competition.
You'll experience the thrill of opening Commander Legends: Battle for Baldur's Gate cards for the first time with other Magic players. Everything you'll need to play will be provided as part of your entry fee—you simply show up and play!
Prereleases are some of the most fun, Magic events around. Gather with a bunch of other Magic players who love the game as much as you do, and make new friends as you all dive into the uncharted waters of the new set together!
Commander Legends: Battle for Baldur's Gate is a DRAFT event, where you build your own Commander deck using the contents of a prerelease pack, drafting procedures plus basic lands that will be provided to you by the store.
The Commander Legends: Battle for Baldur's Gate pack includes:
- 3 Commander Legends: Battle for Baldur's Gate Draft Boosters
- 1 Traditional foil rare or mythic rare from Commander Legends: Battle for Baldur's Gate with a foil year stamp
- 1 D20
- 1 Reusable deck box with divider
- 1 MTG Arena code card
Format: Draft/Commander Pre-Release Package
Players only! No spectators please.
(must play at least one full round)
MUST BE PREREGISTERED!!!
Prerelease packs will be available starting Friday, June 3, 2022 for
PLAY-AT-HOME use. While supply lasts.
SAFETY PROTOCOLS (SUBJECT TO CHANGE AS FEDERAL, STATE AND HEALTH SAFETY PROTOCOLS CHANGE)
- Everyone must wear a mask INSIDE GAME ROOMS (masks are not required in shopping areas)
- Practice social distancing when not participating at a game table
- Please remain home if you are sick
Additions to the standard safety protocols above:
- Sanitizing each table between game rounds