HONORABLE MENTION - JOHN KELSCH
3rd Annual KitBash Miniature Build + Paint Competition!
WHAT IS KITBASH?
You combine models from at least two different box sets to create one awesome model.
- Drop off entries at the store starting June 11th and no later than end of day June 18th.
- Fill out our entry form with your name, phone number, email address and complete kit details.
- This information is for internal use only to keep track of the miniatures and will not be viewed by the public.
- Entries will be on display from June 19th - July 2nd.
- Winners will be announced on July 3rd as determined by our Judges.
- Create a model using 2 or more different boxed model sets.
- Entries can be single figures, mounted figures, units and/or vehicles.
- Open to all 25mm – 32mm scale models. No size limit as long it is in the 25mm - 32mm scale range.
- Any model company is acceptable.
- Must be fully painted (after all it is a Build + Paint competition).
- Mini(s) should be based as well unless it’s a single vehicle.
JUDGING will be by our Iron Brush judges in the following categories
- Uniqueness (maximum of 5 points)
- Complexity (maximum of 5 points)
- Painting skill (maximum of 10 points)
- $100.00 Other Realms Gift Card
CONGRATULATION TO OUR WINNER - TOM FALENOFOA!
Entry Drop Off • June 11 - 18
Display • June 19 - July 2
Winner Announced • July 3