Day: Last Saturday of the Month
Time: 12 noon - 1:30pm
Next meeting: October 27th
Title: Umbrella Academy TP Vol 01
Why should Oprah have all the fun...
Join us the last Saturday of every month at noon to
meet fellow comic book and graphic novel readers,
discuss a great read and
maybe even learn a little something.
How will this crazy idea work? Simple...
- Other Realms will be choosing a graphic novel/trade each month for you to read.
- Please read the graphic novel prior to arriving for the book club group.
- The book club will be moderated by Matt "Hazmat" Wells and he will have some interesting questions for you to ponder and discuss.
What if I don't already own the book?
- Other Realms will make the book available for purchase up to 4 weeks prior to the book club discussion.
- Purchase the book from us AND attend the book club discussion. Keep your receipt.
- At the conclusion of the discussion, you will receive a gift card for 50% of the title's purchase price (original receipt required).
- The gift card may be used to purchase the next title on the graphic novel book club's list or on anything else!
What are we reading?
- October - Umbrella Academy TP Vol 01 Apocalypse Suite (Dark Horse)
- November - TBD
Geeks read a lot of books - We just like some of ours with pictures!