Why should Oprah have all the fun...
Join us the last Saturday of every month at noon to
meet fellow comic book and graphic novel readers,
discuss a great read and
maybe even learn a little something.
How will this crazy idea work? Simple...
- Other Realms will be choosing a graphic novel/trade each month for you to read.
- Please read the graphic novel prior to arriving for the book club group.
- The book club will be moderated by Matt "Hazmat" Wells and he will have some interesting questions for you to ponder and discuss.
What if I don't already own the book?
- Other Realms will make the book available for purchase up to 4 weeks prior to the book club discussion.
- Purchase the book from us AND attend the book club discussion. Keep your receipt.
- At the conclusion of the discussion, you will receive 50% off the next month's title.
What are we reading?
July - BLADE OF THE IMMORTAL OMNIBUS VOL 01
August - MOON KNIGHT TP VOL 01 THE MIDNIGHT MISSION
September - STRAY DOGS TP
October - WITCHFINDER OMNIBUS VOL 01
Geeks read a lot of books - We just like some of ours with pictures!
Day: Last Saturday of the Month
Time: 12 noon - 1:30pm (via Zoom)
Next meeting: July 30th
- BLADE OF THE IMMORTAL OMNIBUS Vol 01