Why should Oprah have all the fun...
Join us the last Saturday of every month at noon to
meet fellow comic book and graphic novel readers,
discuss a great read and
maybe even learn a little something.
How will this crazy idea work? Simple...
- Other Realms will be choosing a graphic novel/trade each month for you to read.
- Please read the graphic novel prior to arriving for the book club group.
- The book club will be moderated by Matt "Hazmat" Wells and he will have some interesting questions for you to ponder and discuss.
What if I don't already own the book?
- Other Realms will make the book available for purchase up to 4 weeks prior to the book club discussion.
- Purchase the book from us AND attend the book club discussion. Keep your receipt.
- At the conclusion of the discussion, you will receive a gift card for 50% of the title's purchase price (original receipt required).
- The gift card may be used to purchase the next title on the graphic novel book club's list or on anything else!
What are we reading?
- August - Danger Girl Dlx TP Vol 01
- September - I hate Fairyland TP Volume 01 - due to a scheduling conflict, this club meeting will be held on the 3rd Saturday of September - September 21st
Geeks read a lot of books - We just like some of ours with pictures!
Day: Last Saturday of the Month
Time: 12 noon - 1:30pm
Next meeting: August 31st