Day: Last Saturday of the Month
Time: 12 noon - 2:00pm
Next meeting: September 30th
Title: JLA Earth 2 TP
Why should Oprah have all the fun...
Join us the last Saturday of every month at noon to
meet fellow comic book and graphic novel readers,
discuss a great read and
maybe even learn a little something.
How will this crazy idea work? Simple...
- Other Realms will be choosing a graphic novel/trade each month for you to read.
- Please read the graphic novel prior to arriving for the book club group.
- The book club will be moderated by Matt "Hazmat" Wells and he will have some interesting questions for you to ponder and discuss.
What if I don't already own the book?
- Other Realms will make the book available for purchase up to 4 weeks prior to the book club discussion.
- Purchase the book from us AND attend the book club discussion. Keep your receipt.
- At the conclusion of the discussion, you will receive a gift card for 50% of the title's purchase price (original receipt required).
- The gift card may be used to purchase the next title on the graphic novel book club's list or on anything else!
What are we reading?
- September 30th - Justice League Earth 2
- October 28th - The Walking Dead Volume 1
- November 25th - Unworthy Thor Volume 1
Geeks read a lot of books - We just like some of ours with pictures!