Day: Last Saturday of the Month
Time: 12 noon - 1:30pm (via Zoom)
Next meeting: October 30th
- SOMETHING IS KILLING THE CHILDREN VOL 01
Why should Oprah have all the fun...
Join us the last Saturday of every month at noon to
meet fellow comic book and graphic novel readers,
discuss a great read and
maybe even learn a little something.
How will this crazy idea work? Simple...
- Other Realms will be choosing a graphic novel/trade each month for you to read.
- Please read the graphic novel prior to arriving for the book club group.
- The book club will be moderated by Matt "Hazmat" Wells and he will have some interesting questions for you to ponder and discuss.
What if I don't already own the book?
- Other Realms will make the book available for purchase up to 4 weeks prior to the book club discussion.
- Purchase the book from us AND attend the book club discussion. Keep your receipt.
- At the conclusion of the discussion, you will receive 50% off the next month's title.
What are we reading?
October - SOMETHING IS KILLING THE CHILDREN VOL 01
November - FAITH VOL 02 CALIFORNIA SCHEMING
December - SKULLKICKERS VOL 01 1000 OPAS & A DEAD BODY
Geeks read a lot of books - We just like some of ours with pictures!