We will be participating in Games Workshop worldwide painting competition.
- 11:00am - 1:00pm Everchosen submissions
- 1:00pm - 5:00pm Public vote casting for entries
- 5:30pm Winners Announced
SUBMIT ENTRIES IN 3 CATEGORIES
- Youngblood: 15 years of age or younger
- Open: Anything that fits on a 12" X 12" base or smaller, can be a single figure, multiple figures and/or a diorama.
- EVERCHOSEN: Single figure on a base no larger than 60mm, figures on plinths are allowed.
RULES TO REMEMBER
- Your entry must be a Games Workshop figure currently available on their website
- Conversions are allowed but must be made up of Games Workshop parts only
- You must be the person who painted the figure(s)
PRIZES - Each category will have a Gold, Silver and Bronze winner
EVERCHOSEN CATEGORY ONLY
- The Gold winning entry in the Everchosen catagory will be photographed and submitted to GW.
- GW will then post the pictures of the winners from all the participating stores and the whole world can cast their votes for their favorite entries.
- The top 3 winners from the online contest will get to take their winning mini to Warhammer World where the final winner will be chosen.
- Here's the cool thing, should you be one of the lucky three winners, travel expenses and lodging will be provided by Games Workshop.
- And last but not least the final winner walks home with a one of a kind custom forged Drach'nyen, the sword of Abaddon The Despoiler!
I CAN'T WIN...WHY SHOULD I ENTER?
- Here is a chance to show off some of your painting, no matter what your level.
- We will make a day of hanging out, painting and just chatting about miniatures.
- We will post pics on our website of the entries submitted at our store so people can have a look.
- Who knows, we might even throw out a few prizes to participants.
More info on Everchosen?
Full details and rules are on Games Workshop site here:
GET PREPARED - BUILD + PAINT DAY
- Our next Build and Paint is on Saturday June 29.
- Bring down what your working on and some of the local painters will be happy to give you some tips and suggestions.
- We will also be doing some demonstrations throughout the day.
BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!... 40K ARMIES ON DISPLAY
In addition to the Everchosen competition we will be running our very 1st Warhammer 40K Armies on Display Day!
Do you have an army painted up you would like to show off?
- We will have some outstanding terrain tables setup where you can display your army and take pictures.
- Put them out as you see fit, a show of power or maybe a small force about to engage in all out war.
- Get together with other people's armies and do a battle scene like we see in White Dwarf all the time.
- No army is too small or too big (yes that means you Orc players)!
- Our only rule is all miniatures and bases must be complete and painted.
We will be taking some pictures ourselves and posting them up on our website. This is NOT a competition, let everyone check out all your time and effort you put into building and painting your army. And remember Apocalypse is coming July 6th, what better time to get your massive army together and finished.
PRIZES..... did someone say Prizes? We will be handing out prizes throughout the entire event!!!
BUT WAIT, THERE'S EVEN MORE!.... PAINTING DEMONSTRATIONS
There will be a couple of tables set up where some of our local talented painters will be working on some of their projects and have some figures out on display. You can ask them questions and see what they are currently working on.
EVERCHOSEN PAINTING COMPETITION
& ARMIES ON DISPLAY